PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMP) + MS PROJECT/PRIMAVERA P6 CLASSES
- Fee: #105,000.00
- Duration: 5 Days
- Location: Lagos, Abuja and Virtual
- ONLINE Option also available
|WEEKDAY||Aug 22, 23, 24, 25 & 26||-||Aug 22, 23, 24, 25 & 26|
|WEEKEND||Sept 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 & 18||-||Sept 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 & 18|
|FEE||#105,000.00||#99,000.00 or 200USD|
LAGOS: 2nd floor, 30A Opebi Road, Beside Chrisland School, Opebi.
ABUJA: HPS, No 4 Lafia Close, by UBA, Area 8, Garki.
N.B: We have limited seats available due to Social Distancing measures.
Registration will be treated on First come; First served basis. Nose mask is compulsory for Physical Classes.
ONLINE OPTION (SELF PACED SESSIONS)
You can choose to run this course online for just #39,999 or 100USD
Duration: 4 Weeks (at your own pace and your own space)
Fee: #39,999 or 100USD
- Learn anywhere anytime
- Get lifetime Access to pre-recorded training videos
- Receive all training slides and other materials used in class
- PMP mock exam
- Certificate of completion
- Post training support for exam registration process
Do Note that your payment validates your registration for all classes
Call 070-1672-7467 or 070-3861-8751 for registration details and further information.
This Project Management training is tailored towards imparting global Project Management best practices on participants. The training brings to the classroom real life project scenarios, Contemporary Project management templates, tools and techniques that help participants to easily apply such in any field of endeavor.
The course will guide participants through basic Project Management processes, best practices and principles and methodologies i.e Traditional, Agile and Hybrid approaches. The course is a simple and straight forward Baedeker for Project team members and team leads that have the responsibility of completing tasks and producing deliverables as identified in the Project plan in order to achieve project goals. It also affords participants the opportunity to become sought after schedulers as two of the world renowned scheduling tools (Primavera P6 and MS Project) will be introduced to the class in an hands-on manner during the course. The training uses the 7th edition of the PMBOK Guide; the current edition and the course has been updated in line with the new Exam Content Outline(ECO).
You can learn more about the new Exam Content Outline by clicking on our SUMMARY OF PMP EXAM CHANGES FROM JANUARY 2021
To take a quick PMP Test, click here - PMP QUICK ASSESSMENT
Organizations can take advantage of our Live Virtual PMP Masterclass to equip their Project Teams:
Course objectives/Lesson outcome
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply project management approaches i.e Traditional, Agile and Hybrid
- Identify and apply Project Management best practices to real world project scenarios.
- Create project management tools like WBS, Process Flow chart, Network Diagram e.t.c
- Create project schedules using renowned project planning tools
- Solve simulated exam questions and be well prepared for PMP exam
- Ability to work in any project oriented organization
- It can bring about salary increase for experienced professionals
- PMP Certification has international recognition. It will boost your chances of working outside of Nigeria especially in the US and Canada.
- It increases your career profile and can sell you better to prospective employers or business partners
- As a business owner, it can increase your chances of getting contracts tied to professional certification
- Project and Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Domains - People, Process and Business Environment
- Predictive, Adaptive and Hybrid Projects
- Agile Project Management methodologies
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management/People Management Techniques
- Project Communications Management
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Types of reports and when to use them
- Project integration management/Creating the Project Charter
- Developing the Project Scope statement and WBS
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Planning and Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to Planning tools - Primavera P6/Microsoft Project