Operations Management is an extremely essential aspect of every organization. One of the key challenges in business (manufacturing and/or service) is how to manage operations effectively and efficiently. Thus, this training examines principles, concepts and strategies used in Operations Management. It is designed to familiarize participants with the strategic importance of various operations decisions and the impact they have on business objectives. Emphasis is on managerial processes for effective operations in both goods-producing and service-providing organizations. Topics include operations strategy, process design, capacity planning, facilities location and design, forecasting, production scheduling, inventory control, quality assurance, and project management. The topics are integrated and they are designed to suit any business model adopted by the organization.
Enroll now and learn how to manage the operations of the organization and ensure business success.
This course is designed to develop participants understanding and application of operations management skills, tools and techniques to business processes.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of operations management.
- Apply analytical techniques to improve understanding of operations.
- Identify and employ appropriate operations and project management tools.
- Understand and develop performance metrics for improvement of operations.
- Be able to effectively communicate the results of analysis of operations to support management or business decisions.
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Goods, Services, & Operations Management
- Value Chains in Operations Management
- Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Measuring Performance in operations
- Operations Strategy
- Aligning Techniques in Operations Management to Organization’s peculiarity
- Technology and Operations Management
- Goods and Service Design
- Process Selection, Design, and Analysis
- Facility and Work Design for the organization
- Capacity Management
- Operations Management and Customer Satisfaction
- Supply Chain Design
- Managing Inventories
- Quality Management
- Quality Control and Supply Chain
- Resource Management
- Lean Operating methods
- Operations Scheduling and Sequencing
- Project Management
HODs, Business Managers, Operations Managers, Production Managers, Inventory/Warehouse Managers, Sales Team, Project Managers.
- Training materials (Manuals, slides)
- Certificate of Completion
- Tea break/Lunch
- Post training support
- Profile Review (Resume and LinkedIN)