HR Management is at the heart of productivity in any organization. HR Management in today’s business world has evolved significantly as the job role now goes beyond just managing personnel and payroll. HR practitioners function in a more dynamic way across the organization. The involvement of HR managers in key organizational decision-making process can’t not be overemphasized, thus, the need for a recognizable certification to guarantee that bragging right. The Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ (SPHRi™) training course is a global, top level competency-based credential that is designed to validate core HR knowledge, skills and real-world application. This course demonstrates a mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery. The course complements local and international HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, this credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they represent.
Benefits of the SPHRi certification training to yourself and your organization:
Module 1: Business Leadership
Module 2: Talent Development and Management
Module 3: HR Service Delivery
Module 4: Measurement and Analysis
- SPHRi Training manual
- Certificate of Completion course
- SPHRi Exam simulation
- Post training support + Exam booking
- Practice questions
- CV Review/Update
Course Duration: 4 Days
Course Fee: N69,000
Lagos – 30A Opebi Road, beside Chrisland School, Opebi, Lagos..
Weekend: August 21, 22, 28 & 29
Weekday: August 16, 17, 18 & 19
Call 07038618751 or 07016727467 for further enquiries
To be eligible for the SPHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and/or experience*:
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- A minimum of seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position.
* The SPHRi certification requires documented knowledge of local employment laws.