Duration: 3 days
It is difficult to effectively market any product today without observing the current situation and finding a way to overcome it. Even in the current business climate, the world’s largest companies and operators are investing heavily in the emerging markets to capture market share. The global marketplace has become an active investment market for companies’ growth opportunities. In this kind of environment, you need to have a clear understanding of your competitive differentiation and be able to create a strong and definitive brand proposition.
This Marketing and Sales training is carefully designed to prepare participants to sell products and services successfully. Effective and Efficient salesmen focus on the buyer’s needs and provide solutions, they are not just about the sales transactions. The training objectives include learning how to analyze, present and negotiate effectively. Classes typically run with lectures, demonstrations or case studies, roles plays and group assignment. The course is essentially suitable for any organization that has a goal of increasing bottom-line profitability.
Course objectives/Lesson outcome
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify core sales techniques and be able to sell products in any given circumstances
- differentiate between Marketing and Sales adequately
- Create marketing plans and follow it through
- Understand and use digital marketing tools
- Identify core values of the Marketing and Sales profession
- Marketing and sales professionals are needed almost in all fields of endeavor
- It can bring about salary increase for experienced professionals
- Land a sales job faster
- Improve your sales performance as a business owner or entrepreneur
Introduction to Sales and Marketing
Sales and Marketing in the contemporary world
What is a Market?
What is marketing?
Daily impacts of marketing
Product life cycle
Branding, packaging, labeling
Extended product features – warranties
Essential Marketing Concepts
The Marketing Concept – Satisfying Your Customers’ Needs/Wants
Dissecting the 4 Ps of Marketing (Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
Marketing Research and Planning
The Marketing Plan
Components of a marketing plan.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
What is Sales?
Type of Sales
Sales and Cash flow management
Contemporary Sales Approaches
Critical Success factors for clinching sales deals
The Importance of Sales Goals
Setting SMART goals
Choosing a System that Works for you