21st Century Marketing and Sales Strategies, Skills and Techniques for Sales Executives and Business Developers
Learn how to focus on the buyer’s needs and sell products and services successfully
It is difficult to effectively market any product today without observing the current situation and finding a way to overcome it. Even in the current business climate, the world’s largest companies and operators are investing heavily in the emerging markets to capture market share. The global marketplace has become an active investment market for companies’ growth opportunities. In this kind of environment, you need to have a clear understanding of your competitive differentiation and be able to create a strong and definitive brand proposition.
This Marketing and Sales training is carefully designed to prepare participants to sell products and services successfully. Effective and Efficient salesmen focus on the buyer’s needs and provide solutions, they are not just about the sales transactions. The training objectives include learning how to analyze, present and negotiate effectively. Classes typically run with lectures, demonstrations or case studies, roles plays and group assignment. The course is essentially suitable for any organization that has a goal of increasing bottom-line profitability.
- Introduction to Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing in the contemporary world
- What is a Market?
- What is marketing?
- Daily impacts of marketing
- Essential Marketing Concepts
- The Marketing Concept – Satisfying Your Customers’ Needs/Wants
- Market Segmentation
- Target Marketing
- Target Market
- Dissecting the 4 Ps of Marketing (Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
- Marketing Research and Planning
- The Marketing Plan
- Components of a marketing plan.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Product design
- Product positioning
- Product life cycle
- Branding, packaging, labelling
- Extended product features – warranties
- What is Sales?
- Type of Sales
- Sales and Cash flow management
- Contemporary Sales Approaches
- Critical Success factors for clinching sales deals
- The Importance of Sales Goals
- Setting SMART goals
- Choosing a System that Works for you
- Identify Core Sales Techniques And Be Able To Sell Products In Any Given Circumstances
- Differentiate Between Marketing And Sales Adequately
- Create Marketing Plans And Follow It Through
- Understand And Use Digital Marketing Tools
- Identify Core Values Of The Marketing And Sales Profession
- Marketing and sales professionals are needed almost in all fields of endeavour
- It can bring about salary increase for experienced professionals
- Land a sales job faster
- Improve your sales performance as a business owner or entrepreneur
Course will be facilitated by experienced and certified professionals